CDBFview is a plugin for Total Commander. It allows you to view DBF files in Lister's window (Also in Quick View Panel).
- search some text in the DBF file.
- copy to the clipboard the selected record.
- hide or show deleted records.
- sort DBF file by clicking on a column header.
- set default order of records.
- switch Ansi/OEM charset (Autodetect Ansi/OEM is available, too).
How to install this plugin (32 bit version only):
- Unzip the cdbfview.wlx to the Lister directory (usually c:\wincmd\Lister)
- In Total Commander 5.51 (or newer), choose Configuration - Options
- Open the 'View/Edit' page
- Click 'Configure internal viewer'
- Click 'LS-plugins' button
- Click 'Add' button and select the cdbfview.wlx
- Click OK